Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iceland ex-PM Haarde to go on trial over 2008 crisis.some thing Ireland needs to do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

Unfortunately you're more likely to be punished for defending your home and family from a burglar, over financially destroying the entire nation.

Priorities and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Mr. Haarde. :rolleyes:

Is he on trial for sexual harassment?

I remember seeing this lad on the TV. He looked like an absolute pervert!

But maybe I'm being too judgemental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Pacifist Pigeon

Yes, we should put Ahern, Cowen & Co. on trial and after they're found guilty we should throw them into a volcano.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yes, we should put Ahern, Cowen & Co. on trial and after they're found guilty we should throw them into a volcano.

Pacifist, eh?

Only virgins and the pure can appease the great Dnegai as his belly roils in rage and ruptures in retribution for our sins.

Throw in Harney. That should fill him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Sindri wrote: »
    an absolute pervert!
    Sindri wrote: »
    Only virgins

:confused::eek::)

policarp wrote: »
    :confused::eek::)

I cannot help but feel policarp you actually desire a kick to the vajoina. :)

I am only too willing to oblige. :)

What's a good time for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

There's more chance of Ireland turning into a giant pizza and flying to the moon, than any former leader suffering the same fate as Haarde.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Bertie and Cowen in the dock along with the rest of the free loading FF would give the country a great lift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Well Cowen got a standing ovation at the Fianna Fail Ard Fheis there over the weekend, so I wouldn't hold your breaths...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I say seize their assets and use them to pay off the debts they created,also ban the fcukers and their friends and families from politics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I say seize their assets and use them to pay off the debts they created,also ban the fcukers and their friends and families from politics.
    On that note,it should be written into the constitution that once a family member serves in the Dáil no Descendant for at least two generations can follow,in order to stop political dynasty's.

So hard though to crack a cartel lets hope to god they never get in power again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

patwicklow wrote: »
    So hard though to crack a cartel lets hope to god they never get in power again.
    Yeah, like the lot we have now are so much better, we are so lucky to have Inda, eamo, and the lads :D:D:D
    Though I do agree the lot of them should be charged with negligence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Ireland doesn't do justice...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

I would love to see the stupid self satisfied smile wiped off Berties face. He is one deluded man still conviced the Irish people love him and he is not to blame. Personally I think the man is narcissistic, and is incapable of been able to accept he could ever do wrong.

Daisy M wrote: »
    I would love to see the stupid self satisfied smile wiped off Berties face. He is one deluded man still conviced the Irish people love him and he is not to blame. Personally I think the man is narcissistic, and is incapable of been able to accept he could ever do wrong.

Daisy i could not say it better myself...You got it in one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Daisy M wrote: »

And he is related to Westlife

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Well Cowen got a standing ovation at the Fianna Fail Ard Fheis there over the weekend, so I wouldn't hold your breaths...

Well of course they would give him one, Cowen and co. are still loyal and traditional Fianna Fail, to the bone an, but they have discovered as of late to come out and admit so openly their feeling of respect doesn't sit well with the newly enlightened public.

Well of course they would give him one, Cowen and co. are still loyal and traditional Fianna Fail, to the bone an, but they have discovered as of late to come out and admit so openly their feeling of respect doesn't sit well with the newly enlightened public.

There all demented at the end of the day, no other words for it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement