Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

303 bus route

• 05-03-2012 9:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know why the 303 bus isn't running after 9 o'clock in the evening anymore? I rang the bus station and was told it doesn't go down o'Donoghue avenue at night because it doesn't go into Carew Park, and that I could only get it over on the Roxboro road but it never turned up at all on Saturday - stood at the bus stop between 9 and 9,30 pm. Anyone know what's going on? It's been like this for the last 5 or 6 weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I got the 10 o clock bus at 10 on Saturday night. Got on at Colbert avenue after it went up to Carew Park. I'm fully sure it passed up at 9 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Cheers Poxyshamrock. The guy in the bus station told me they don't go up to Carew Park after 9 any more? Normally get on at the stop at the end of O'Donoghue Avenue at the TBA, did the bus pass this way on Saturday when you were on it, and did it stop at Glenmore avenue stop (just next to Tierney's shop?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Arciphel wrote: »
    Cheers Poxyshamrock. The guy in the bus station told me they don't go up to Carew Park after 9 any more? Normally get on at the stop at the end of O'Donoghue Avenue at the TBA, did the bus pass this way on Saturday when you were on it, and did it stop at Glenmore avenue stop (just next to Tierney's shop?)

The ten o clock definitely went up McDonagh and down O'Donoghue cos then I waited at Colbert for it to come back up.

It passed Tierneys too but it didn't stop at the stop before it because there was no one there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Poxyshamrock, you're a star. Thanks very much :)

Advertisement