Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone 4 And Network???

Options
  • 05-03-2012 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

i have had a iphone 3gs on 02 and found the 3g awful on it never stayed on it switched to vodafone and the 3g is pretty good question is what is 3 like on 3g for iphones? gonna get the iphone 4 and its locked to 3 so thinking might port over to them they have great deal now with all u can eat data which is pretty good main question is 3 good for internet and 3g??

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

poshey22 wrote: »
    i have had a iphone 3gs on 02 and found the 3g awful on it never stayed on it switched to vodafone and the 3g is pretty good question is what is 3 like on 3g for iphones? gonna get the iphone 4 and its locked to 3 so thinking might port over to them they have great deal now with all u can eat data which is pretty good main question is 3 good for internet and 3g??

Have a look here :
    Three forum

I'd advise getting yourself a Prepay SIM and try it first.

Advertisement