Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Train Station to Bon Secures and Back ?

Options
  • 05-03-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

Hi , just wondering if someone could tell me what bus to get to go from the train station to Bon Secures and then what bus to get back to the train station ?
    Also any idea how often they run ?

Thanks .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭finfinfin

its the 205 or the 215 from the train station.it'll say ucc on the bus.your right next to it then.ask the driver to stop near the bons cause I'm not sure if it goes up college road or not.think it does.either way you got a very very short walk or a short walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

It's the 205 (only city bus that stops at the station). The front will actually say Cork Institute of Technology. Can't get the wrong one anyway - the train station is its terminus - i.e. the bus only goes in one direction from there. The bus stops right outside the front door of the Bons (on your right as the bus goes down College Rd). Same bus on way back (other side of the road; direction Train Station) - it may stop on Patrick St for about 5 mins. Runs every 15 - 20 min.

Advertisement