Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from robinsons

Options
  • 05-03-2012 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Wondering if anyone has ordered online from Robinsons?
    I have found two sites "robinsonsequestrian.co.uk" and "robinsonsequestrian.com", they both look different, have different stock, and different contact details, etc.
    Is there a "real" one or can I order off either of them?
    Thanks for any advice :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

They seem to be different companies. I would say both of them would be ok though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I order from the UK site quite frequently. They will take your order then email you a day later with the postal charge to Ireland. Can be a bit frustrating.

I also use equestrian clearance in the uk, very helpful and shipping to Ireland is quoted on ordering at £10 and the service is great.

Ride away is also owned by robinsons they sell end of the line stuff at bargain prices so you might grab a deal too!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Eshaness

I've used the robinsons equestion.com a number of times, no problems, postage generally around 12 euros- worth it when ordering more expensive items that are a lot cheaper than you'd buy here.

Advertisement