Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie to SWTOR

Options
  • 05-03-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

anyone wanna help me lol on tython 5 pve server

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

What server are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

pergus mining facility

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I too am a newbie and have no idea what so ever I'm doing :-/

what server?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

take the quests,look on your map, it will show you where to go to kill the mobs or collect the item for the quest then go hand in the completed quest to the guy marked on your map, its not too hard at the start as theres only 1 way to go,you follow the way the quests send you,youll be on the first planet till about level 18 then they will tell you where to go

if your lost or in doubt look on your map there should be markers showing you where to go

• Advertisement

CyberJuice wrote: »
    take the quests,look on your map, it will show you where to go to kill the mobs or collect the item for the quest then go hand in the completed quest to the guy marked on your map, its not too hard at the start as theres only 1 way to go,you follow the way the quests send you,youll be on the first planet till about level 18 then they will tell you where to go

if your lost or in doubt look on your map there should be markers showing you where to go

im level 6 and flying throught the basic stuff lol just looking for someone to group up with more then anything

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

caspa307 wrote: »
    im level 6 and flying throught the basic stuff lol just looking for someone to group up with more then anything

If you are that level abandon the character and get to Basilisk Droid where you have a decent Irish presence on both factions, with Empire side edging it slightly (/bias!). If you want to go Empire take a look at:
    http://www.dawnherald.com/ (guild name change to Dark Council happening soon but the website will be active for a while). The forums are active enough so you could fire away a few questions or find people to level with. If you look for Seven'six when you are online he should be able to direct you to the new guild or search for Dark Council and mention you are Irish.

Republic I would recommend Honour Guard:
    http://www.honour-guard.enjin.com/

witless1 wrote: »
    If you are that level abandon the character and get to Basilisk Droid where you have a decent Irish presence on both factions, with Empire side edging it slightly (/bias!). If you want to go Empire take a look at:
    http://www.dawnherald.com/ (guild name change to Dark Council happening soon but the website will be active for a while). The forums are active enough so you could fire away a few questions or find people to level with. If you look for Seven'six when you are online he should be able to direct you to the new guild or search for Dark Council and mention you are Irish.

Republic I would recommend Honour Guard:
    http://www.honour-guard.enjin.com/

thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

caspa307 wrote: »
    what server?

Dxun battle circle,you?

basilik droid now :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement