Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

permanent tsb call centers

• 05-03-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

I just rang permanent tsb because of a dodgy e-mail i got sent, and id say the lady on the other end was at the other end..... of the earth... i might be wrong, the quality of the call was very bad and her english wasnt the best either, does anyone know if call centers are in ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Did you get the phone number off the email?

Sure maybe you were calling an Irish number but it was a scam and the call was forwarded to Nigeria

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

no, i got number off my statement,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Gilldog

Yeah they are in Ireland, if it was open 24 call centre then they are in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From AH.

I've used their call centre once or twice, not a bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Surprised people havnt used this thread to bash the poor bankers yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Defo in Ireland. A friend works there and i have rang them up myself. This sounds like a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Defo in Ireland. A friend works there and i have rang them up myself. This sounds like a scam.
    Yeh the e-mail i recieved is defo a scam, im very switched on but you can imagine loads of people fall for their scams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Permanent TSB generally don't communicate via Email.

Open 24 are based on Carysfort Road, Blackrock.

Advertisement