Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Bill Due Feb 23rd - no sign of it

Options
  • 05-03-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

We no longer receive paper bills so all of our bills are received online. According to our online account, our bill would be available (around) Feb 23rd. It is now March 5th, and I still have no idea as to how much will be debited from our bank account this month. It's making it difficult to budget for the rest of the month. Is it just me or is this delay affecting every customer? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi HJOlympian,

We will take a look at that for you now.

Can you send me a private message with the account number, your full name, the address/telephone number/date of birth on the account, and confirmation that you are the named account-holder.

Thanks and regards :)
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 23 HJOlympian

Hi HJOlympian,

We will take a look at that for you now.

Can you send me a private message with the account number, your full name, the address/telephone number/date of birth on the account, and confirmation that you are the named account-holder.

Thanks and regards :)
    Una

Thanks Una, I just sent you a private message

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

same here, bill was due march 2nd and nothing yet.

some 'service' from electric ireland this is, no bill issued but bet the DD will be taken, the word jokers comes to mind. how can you spend so much money on rebranding your image, cut people off and not issue bills on time.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

do you want me to translate?

Hi Who_ru,

Would you like me to have a look at your details by private message?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

My a/c was debited this morning by 165 and i never recieved any bill...

Just as well i had the money in the account as i always make sure there is enough when i see the bill..

• Advertisement

Hi Diceyreilly,

Would you like me to check your details also by private message?

Our policy is to give customers 14 days' notice prior to payment collection so this is unusual.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Our policy is to give customers 14 days' notice prior to payment collection so this is unusual.

That's not your policy, it's the rules of the Direct Debit Scheme of the IPSO that you signed up to be able to take DDs in the first place.

Hi Who_ru,

Would you like me to have a look at your details by private message?

Regards,
    Una

no i bloody well wouldn't - why can't electric ireland do it's job. it is the company that pushed paperless billing to cut costs, so where's the bill?

Hi Who_ru,

Unfortunately I am unable to answer that query without reviewing the account in question. The online bills are issued automatically - to ascertain why a particular one has been delayed, we would need to see the account details.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭gerryg80

who_ru wrote: »
    no i bloody well wouldn't - why can't electric ireland do it's job. it is the company that pushed paperless billing to cut costs, so where's the bill?

Wow thank god i don't work in customer service, where's all the aggression coming from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

token101 infracted for abusive post.

who_ru No need for the aggressive tone. If you can't post in a civil manner, then please don't post.

dudara

dudara wrote: »

who_ru No need for the aggressive tone. If you can't post in a civil manner, then please don't post.

dudara

apologies all round from me - it was out of order.

Thanks Who_ru. :)

Advertisement