Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to find him??

Options
  • 05-03-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hi all,
    i was in a2yr realationship with a man who i have a 3 yr old son, he was a part of my sons life at the start then we split up and he said if he cudnt have me he didnt want his son. he dissappeared and heard from him a couple of times after but he never came back to see his son....he never put his name on my kids birthcert as he always kept forgetting to bring id wen he came to visit so i went ahead and registered my child without him. this man never paid a penny n maintenance, any one know how i cud find him to get maintenance as i have no contact details for him.....any advice wud be appreciated....thanks... :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Presume you've googled his name / checked Facebook, LinkedIn etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

This is not a lost and found - sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement