Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which smart phone to change to

Options
  • 05-03-2012 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi just looking for your tech savvy advice in regards to a new purchase.
    I currently have an iphone 4,have had the iphone since it came out many moons ago and think I should switch it up a bit or maybe not.
    Will be looking to get a new phone mid April,what I have been looking at is either the samsung galaxy s2,the Nokia lumia 800 or I could go the iphone 4s but don`t see the point in this one really its basically the same.
    Now what are peoples verdicts on these,would yee recommend another phone or should I wait for the lumia 900 or even an Iphone 5 when it ever comes out.
    opinions greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Hi just looking for your tech savvy advice in regards to a new purchase.
    I currently have an iphone 4,have had the iphone since it came out many moons ago and think I should switch it up a bit or maybe not.
    Will be looking to get a new phone mid April,what I have been looking at is either the samsung galaxy s2,the Nokia lumia 800 or I could go the iphone 4s but don`t see the point in this one really its basically the same.
    Now what are peoples verdicts on these,would yee recommend another phone or should I wait for the lumia 900 or even an Iphone 5 when it ever comes out.
    opinions greatly appreciated

get yourself a dual core cpu android with at least 2gb storage and 512mb ram and put linux ubuntu on it... you basically get a laptop. http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/android

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

If you're thinking about an s2, then at least wait til you know what the S3 is about.

If you've no previous experience of Android, you might find you miss the iPhone...so maybe you shouldn't rule out waiting for the iphone 5...

Advertisement