Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1/5 of McDonalds Burgers sold in Europe is Irish Beef.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

Ah so it's true, I always thought it was a wind up. Jesus, what do you eat when you're hungry:p

Ive spuds growing in buckets all over the house, cant trust nobody these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

phasers wrote: »
    I heard McDonalds chips were made of flour and the burgers are made of paperclips and bubblegum

What have I told you about listening to ebixa82? :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭radharc

The amount of **** talked in here is unreal

McDonalds burgers in Ireland are 100% Irish beef, absolutely no foreign beef used.

McDonalds burgers in Ireland are made using ONLY forequarter and flank beef, no cheap cuts used.

Like it's easy to just parrot whatever rubbish you've heard but how many of you have bothered to check the actual facts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

radharc wrote: »

McDonalds burgers in Ireland are 100% Irish beef, absolutely no foreign beef used.

McDonalds burgers in Ireland are made using ONLY forequarter and flank beef, no cheap cuts used.

Like it's easy to just parrot whatever rubbish you've heard but how many of you have bothered to check the actual facts?

I'm not interested in facts ... I find they tend to cloud my judgment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

radharc wrote: »

Can I have a source for your assertion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Red_Wake wrote: »
    Can I have a source for your assertion?

Have some snopes

Advertisement