Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire at Bang Restuarant Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Maybe it was an explosion?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

"Oh, the humanity!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Oh my god, I really hope everyone is alright :(

Surprised I haven't heard any sirens or anything.... I'm in Merrion Square at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭daydorunrun

Sky King wrote: »
    Maybe it was an explosion?
    Must have been cooking five fat sausages!

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.” Homer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I hope this doesn't signal the debt of this restaurant.

It was my opinion that it was so under the water that no fire could ever take hold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I was actually just there the other day. I like Bang, the food is not extraordinary but it's a shame to see it gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

If pretension is combustible, this could lead to problems for similar Dublin eateries.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Was it completely gutted?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

stovelid wrote: »
    If pretension is combustible, this could lead to problems for similar Dublin eateries.

I thought it was pretty good! The pre-theatre was great value, why did you think it was pretentious?

Hope it's not the end of Bang.

Advertisement