Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 Days in Madrid

• 05-03-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Going over in late March for 4 days.

What should i be getting up too??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Some suggestions here from a search of the forum
    http://www.boards.ie/search/?q=madrid&f=547&sort=newest&subforums=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Spent a holiday in madrid a couple of years ago.

Its lovely, the food is brilliant practically everywhere and its very reasionable.

There is a market on on the second sunday of the month called "El Ratsa" (I think) which means the rat run.

It covers a large area of streets and alleys and everything from art to the usual tourist stuff is available and there are some lovely food stalls on the way.

I would also highly recomment a visit to the Goya art galllery there are some awesome pictures on display.

The parks and palaces are worth a look too.

Hope you have a brill time.

Oh just one thing to be aware of, there are Prostitutes on the street in some areas I think the police turn a blind eye to it, they are usually grand to walk by but in these type of areas there are also pick pockets so just watch your self the usual when in a strange place.

best of luck on your trip :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

art galleries by day (three world-class on the same street), tapas bars by night

Advertisement