Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study timetable

• 05-03-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

What should I study timetable for someone doing 8 subjects,6 honours and 2 pass going for 450 plus points look like?

Really don't know how to make one,If anyone could help it would be appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭brownstone

Well, are you considering using your pass subjects for points or what? If your not, don't give them too much time. Otherwise, the first step would be write out each chapter you need to do etc for your other subjects. I suppose, highlight the chapters you find most difficult and start with them. Make notes and underline key words. Then do exam questions based on those chapters, check the answers on SEC.ie. Then if you find something you've left out of your notes from answering the exam questions, add them to your notes. If your really ambitious, try to have the bulk of these subjects revised by easter, and then that'll leave you with roughly 6 - 7 weeks to do a final revision of these topics. Get past pre papers from your teachers and do them, hand them up to be corrected then. Hope thats of some help...

PM me if you need any more help :)

Advertisement