Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Fishing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

Pop into any good tackle shop and have a look at what's on offer , it will depend on the type of fishing you intend to do, fladden maximus solid c are a great rod and I'm sure you could get one for that kind of money, they have loads of different grade rods available, but as I said it will depend on what your going to be fishing

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Ned_led16

well off a boat by the old head! id like mackarel/ cod/ bass/

is the lidl offer a waist of money at lidl.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Ned_led16 wrote: »
    well off a boat by the old head! id like mackarel/ cod/ bass/

Where's this?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭gafarrell

I have one of those rods. It will do perfectly off the old head for cod, bass pollock etc. where abouts are you. If your in cork pop in to the tackle shop in halfway. Dan will sort you out in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭gafarrell

smash wrote: »
    Where's this?
    Kinsale in cork I believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Ned_led16

is this a waist of time
    http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_18886.htm

im tight for cash like everyone - but dont want another reel breaking with 6 mackarel on the end of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

don't bother with any of the stuff from lidel.Call in to Dan in halfway and hell sort you out with a grand set up for a few quid more.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭niall_b73

Advertisement