Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shoe advice!

• 05-03-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

I've no pictures to post but basically I have an outfit in mind for a night out with friends next month- a black mini skirt with a black and white silky vest top, I'm thinking of putting blue heels with it (something along the lines of the ones in the pic) to liven it up a bit what do ye think- too much?

37_271_0914.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Beesand

No, that's a great idea. I love when someone does a pop of colour with a monochrome outfit. Sounds great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

oh thats a sweet idea! Maybe a pop of blue nail polish too?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Gorgeous! Im loving royal blue at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Sounds great, go for it :)
    I love the idea of coordinating your nail polish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

Thanks for the replies, have lovely blue OPI nail varnish that should finish it off nicely :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

My only advice would be to not wear shoes with a very bulky platform with a miniskirt and vest top. It just doesn't balance somehow. Otherwise, I love the idea of colourful shoes.

dudara wrote: »
    My only advice would be to not wear shoes with a very bulky platform with a miniskirt and vest top. It just doesn't balance somehow. Otherwise, I love the idea of colourful shoes.
    Id think the opposite to be honest. Do you mean wear a flat stilletto shaped shoe? I think thats very hard to pull off and not make trashy looking with a miniskirt. I always think the wedge platform bit works better.

Not a flat, stiletto, pointy toed shoe - they never look well.

A platform is good, but not an uber thick one. They always bring pole dancing shoes into mind.

dudara wrote: »
    A platform is good, but not an uber thick one. They always bring pole dancing shoes into mind.
    Lol yeh i know exactly what you mean. Theres a fine line between classy platform and pole dancer look alright :p

Watching young girls out in the streets at night at the moment, most of them have strayed into stripper platform territory without realising it. Particularly when they can only stagger around wooden-legged in their shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Claim The Frame

Love the blue shoes and definitely with the blue nail polish too. ;)

Advertisement