Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Social Media websites for genuine traffic

Options
  • 05-03-2012 9:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36

Social Media is the best way to ensure instant, and genuine, visitors on your website. But among so many Social Media Marketing websites, I would suggest you to use the following 10 websites. I personally use these websites, and they bring a lot of traffic to my website Nodepages.

1. Twitter - the best Social media communication website.

2. Stumble - the best social bookmarking website

3. Digg - it is not as good as it used to be before, but still very good.

4. Facebook - nice way to bring continuous traffic on your website

5. Traffup - Not just bring massive free traffic, but also free twitter followers and retweets.

6. Linked In- Great for niche marketing

7. Reddit - it is not as good as stumble, but sometimes bring amazing traffic.

8. Hubpages - Great way to get continuous traffic and backlinks.

9. Youtube - Create an attractive video of your website and promote it virally (if you are lucky)

10. Ycombinator - Good bookmarking website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Tourism

Not to forget:

del.icio.us

Dailymotion.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 mhkdeveloper

Here I only listed top 10 social media site.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭benbob65

How come googl+ is missing? It broke all records at the launch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

My list of followers is growing nicely on Google+, actually quicker than on Facebook for a while now.

Also Pinterest is on my radar too, but can see issues with copyright problems, when people pin images without asking!

Advertisement