Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man given 2 year sentence for adding his own ingredient to yoghurt.

• 05-03-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭

A man has been sentenced to two years in prison for allegedly handing out a semen-laced yoghurt sample.

Anthony Garcia received his sentence on Thursday (March 1), having pleaded guilty last October to contaminating the treat at the Albuquerque Sunflower Market in January 2011.

The 32-year-old, who was branded "sickening and appalling" by prosecutors, admitted to placing some of his semen on a plastic spoon, dipping it in the yoghurt pot and handing it to a female customer.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/odd/news/a369274/man-given-two-year-prison-sentence-for-spiking-yoghurt-with-semen.html

How did the woman know the taste straight away? She must have been used to it.

There were rumours of someone in a certain takeaway branch in Wexford making similar deposits in the mayonnaise.......yuk! Anyone else out there experienced unwanted additions to their food?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

zerks wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/odd/news/a369274/man-given-two-year-prison-sentence-for-spiking-yoghurt-with-semen.html

There were rumours of someone in a certain takeaway branch in Wexford making similar deposits in the mayonnaise.......yuk! Anyone else out there experienced unwanted additions to their food?
    As they say in the States , "ya all cum again now ,ya hear"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Anyone else out there experienced unwanted additions to their food?

Had a bun earlier with raisins in it. Ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

"This semen has yogurt in it!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Wonder if he'll get kitchen duty inside?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Chittle

One of my cousin's friends was in a fast food joint up in Dublin, ordered a burger and chips. She sat down at her table with her food, talking to her friend and almost absent-mindedly uncovered the top bun of her burger.
    Inside there was a paedophile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Nothing wrong with wanting to share your own culture with others

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Is it available on a first come first served basis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

The Purple Headed Yoghurt Thrower strikes again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Thread title is misleading. Semen is hardly a conventional ingredient used to make yoghurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Sindri wrote: »
    Thread title is misleading. Semen is hardly a conventional ingredient used to make yoghurt.

Anything would taste better than that Natural flavour Yoplait have been making for years

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

I don't think theres a branch of that particular fast food chain that hasn't had to deal with that rumour. I even remember seeing them taking an ad out in a regional paper to deal with the allegations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

I'd imagine you'd have to be fairly lucky to get through life and avoid someone somewhere putting something they shouldnt into your food.

Anywhere I have ever worked theres always been one dirty oddball that you know wouldnt hesitate to add a few extra ingredients when nobody was lookin. I'd imagine fast food joints wouldnt be any different and would have plenty of opportunities for them to do so.

Chances are we have all already gobbled up our fair share of man juice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

she spat on the floor several times and had to wipe her mouth on her clothes in order to get rid of the taste.

see that lads? some of yous would want to have a taste yourselves to see what women are expected to ingest :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Seems like a fairly harmless crime tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

yop.

I don't think theres a branch of that particular fast food chain that hasn't had to deal with that rumour. I even remember seeing them taking an ad out in a regional paper to deal with the allegations.

Is that Burgermac?:confused:

I always eat in the one in Enniscorthy.:eek:

see that lads? some of yous would want to have a taste yourselves to see what women are expected to ingest :pac:

It doesn't taste that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Jizz yoghurt and period porridge, a winning way to begin your day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

MungBean wrote: »
    Chances are we have all already gobbled up our fair share of man juice.

Yes we have..

Thread reminds me about the urban myth about Abrakebabra garlic mayo that circulated back in the early 90s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

eth0 wrote: »
    Seems like a fairly harmless crime tbh

It is alright. I always added a bit of menstrual blood to the gravy where I worked and no one ever complained. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 LaminatorSGL

He'll soon taste his own medicine in the slammer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Sindri wrote: »
    It doesn't taste that bad.

what does it taste like?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

Sperm in yoghurt...HIV riddled period in porridge...AH has turned me off getting food off other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

Hah! Good one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Yeah I could guess what this was about just by seeing the title and it was too late, those 8 vanilla yogurts in my fridge won't be as appetising anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Unlikely as he will receive it as a suppository.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

It is alright. I always added a bit of menstrual blood to the gravy where I worked and no one ever complained. :D

Jesus you don't take prisoners do you . Well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I once ordered Burger and Chips in a restaurant.
    Baxters added a side salad.

what does it taste like?

Stop pretending like you don't know. :rolleyes:

And I've said too much already. My sexual orientation may be controvertible at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

And if he had spat in the yoghurt? Should have just spat in it. Edit: penis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

she spat on the floor several times and had to wipe her mouth on her clothes in order to get rid of the taste.

Hey you squirters don't taste so great either :mad:

Advertisement