Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone got their hair done in Stoneybatter

• 05-03-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just want to ask some advice here. Has anyone got their hair done recently in Stoneybatter? I called into one salon (don't want to name them just yet) and found the staff to be really rude. I'm just wondering if anyone else had the same experience? Or maybe has a good story?
    Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Newbie87

I may know the one your talking about...is it the one beside the flower shop? They were very rude to me when I dropped in for a quick blowdry..one of the girls stood there with colour in her hair and said no very snotty like. So I went to the one beside the Belfry and they were lovely, they got the junior to wash and blowdry me, was in and out and so delighted with the results I went back for a cut..will be using that one from now on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHateMondays

Newbie87 wrote: »
    I may know the one your talking about...is it the one beside the flower shop? They were very rude to me when I dropped in for a quick blowdry..one of the girls stood there with colour in her hair and said no very snotty like. So I went to the one beside the Belfry and they were lovely, they got the junior to wash and blowdry me, was in and out and so delighted with the results I went back for a cut..will be using that one from now on :)

Thanks for your reply.. That's the very one. I thought maybe I'd got them on a bad day. But after reading your comment I'm glad I didn't waste a lot of money in there.. I was kept waiting ages just to get someone to come out of the back to talk to me. When she finally did appear she didn't even come over to me instead she shouted across the room as to what I wanted done. Kind of hard to explain what I wanted done in front of other customers.. Don't know how these places get away with being so rude to potentially new customers. Will be steering clear. Thanks for posting your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭saraocallaghan

Thanks for your reply.. That's the very one. I thought maybe I'd got them on a bad day. But after reading your comment I'm glad I didn't waste a lot of money in there.. I was kept waiting ages just to get someone to come out of the back to talk to me. When she finally did appear she didn't even come over to me instead she shouted across the room as to what I wanted done. Kind of hard to explain what I wanted done in front of other customers.. Don't know how these places get away with being so rude to potentially new customers. Will be steering clear. Thanks for posting your reply

I went to Steel Magnolias on Aughrim St and I have to say, I had the best experience. The girls were brilliant, so friendly and chatty. I'd recommend anyone to go there. Shelly and Gillian are fab!

Advertisement