Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody up for interail/work abroad summer 2012?

Options
  • 05-03-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

im a 19 y/o female and plan on interailing europe or working holiday in spain for the summer june/july if i can find someone to go with!all my friends are busy or broke!if anybodys interested pm me!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tomm881

Hi! I'm Looking at heading away for the summer aswell, as with you all my friends are staying at home. I'm a male, but If your interested in looking into something give me a message. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cucharda

Heya, I'd be up for working in a sunny party place!

Mad to go abroad for a while during summer! Just need people to go with

FB mail me back if anyone is interested
    https://www.facebook.com/Clairescada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

id be up for this aswell 21 year old student have ye anything sorted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bx_star

same thing as me...people busy or broke :) im 21 and female ad me on facebook we can talk... bx_star@hotmail.co.uk my name is bianca watson :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dajoh

I'm trying to get interailing organised for the summer but (same as above) all my friends are broke or busy. It would be cool to get a crew together from here if we could. I am a 20 year old male from Galway, thinking of going for three weeks around august time, but am flexible with regards to where and when. If you're interested message me on fb.. Dara Hesnan :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement