Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC wireless SABB

Options
  • 05-03-2012 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone would have a picture of the wireless bells components...eg insides, battery pack , strobe, want to stick one onto the shed and it cant be wired since theres two wired on the house. Ive seen a few around here with the lights flashing every few seconds do the batteries last? I have power in the shed. Also i was given 2 fire sounders and two strobes , i have a power supply to connect into the mains and into a relay on the alarm panel. Can you buy bases for them ? There square with only 1 tone setting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Just wondering if anyone would have a picture of the wireless bells components...eg insides, battery pack , strobe, want to stick one onto the shed and it cant be wired since theres two wired on the house. Ive seen a few around here with the lights flashing every few seconds do the batteries last? I have power in the shed. Also i was given 2 fire sounders and two strobes , i have a power supply to connect into the mains and into a relay on the alarm panel. Can you buy bases for them ? There square with only 1 tone setting

You would have two choices:
    You could connect it to a back up power supply, in doing this you can get a rechargeable battery for the alarm, like what is in the wired version for if there is a power cut. Another option is to add a second battery pack into the bell. This will keep allow the led blink for over 3 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

If it was connected to a power supply would the leds flash like a normal sabb? Ie side to side instead of blinking every few seconds?

If it was connected to a power supply would the leds flash like a normal sabb? Ie side to side instead of blinking every few seconds?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

So thered be no way to tell the difference between the two?
    Hmm might just give it a go.
    Thanks Altor

So thered be no way to tell the difference between the two?
    Hmm might just give it a go.
    Thanks Altor

Your welcome, looks like the wired version.
    I know you will :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement