Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment for Evo Qualifier Tournament

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

What's the parking like at Trinity? Will be hard to bring everything if I've to park miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

What's the parking like at Trinity? Will be hard to bring everything if I've to park miles away.

I was trying to finagle parking but its a no go on campus. I have it on good authority that there is a church across the road in which we can park at a low rate. Not familiar with it myself but I'll google maps it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Church carpark is here http://g.co/maps/pfg6h

If you want to save cash, http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/places/apollo-car-park-21979 is about 5 minutes away and charges €1.50/hour or €10/day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Just to check is Mortal Kombat still a no-go on Xbox?

What are these free compatibility updates? Just for skins? Should I DL them?

Orim wrote: »
    Just to check is Mortal Kombat still a no-go on Xbox?

What are these free compatibility updates? Just for skins? Should I DL them?

Naw, I'm gonna run MK9 on Ps3. I should have enough.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

We got spammed for streams and they didn't even have the courtesy of having twitch.tv/randomselectie

2 more Xboxs back in work so I'll be good for 6 total.

Sorry AJ, got stuck with some stuff and missed them. So four xboxs but I did get another copy of AE and SFxT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Did anyone submit the stream link to SRK and Eventhubs?

I don't have the time.

Orim wrote: »
    We got spammed for streams and they didn't even have the courtesy of having twitch.tv/randomselectie

2 more Xboxs back in work so I'll be good for 6 total.

Sorry AJ, got stuck with some stuff and missed them. So four xboxs but I did get another copy of AE and SFxT

No worries. 4 is good. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

So what's at the venue now? Will my telly be needed? It is rather crap.

So what's at the venue now? Will my telly be needed? It is rather crap.
    You might be alright not bringing ur tv but your Xbox will be needed.

Can I also ask everyone who can to bring their copy of the games. Please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Just to quickly push this up a notch; the Asus monitors are still in SciFi. If you're coming in to collect them, your best bet is to PM G2S and organise with her when she can open the room, seeing as how she's living with someone who has a key in.

Advertisement