Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scam???????

Options
  • 05-03-2012 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

myself my wife and our two kids have recently moved home and at our old address we had an apartment on the side with seperate tenants and it seems like weve been paying esb bills for the apartment as well weve had bills of 260 280 350 and 620! landlord maintains theres two meters yet when i turned off all switches on esb board everything went in apartment landlord also claims other tenants were paying bills yet i have paid 260 and 280 tru laser card landlord took 350 bill and said he would sort it and then said he was waiting on esb to get back to him yet esb have told me that they have had contact with him we had no electric shower dishwasher tumble dryer etc so we couldnt possibley have ran up such bills alone even esb agreed is landlord pocketing money from other tenants? anyone else have previous experience with something like this? best explanation i got was maybe there growing weed in apartment lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is your supplier electric Ireland/ ESB?

If so they have a talk to forum on here any they might be able to help you out. One of the mods could move it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

true, let us know who your supplier is and it'll be moved. BTW you can't sell on electricity in ireland, you will need a meter per living unit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 slimjim12

our supplier is esb cheers 4 replies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi slimjim12,

Would you like me to have a look at your account for you? If so, just send me the following details by PM:
    • Your account number(s) and the address of the properties in question
    • Your contact number and date of birth for account security
    slimjim12 wrote:
    at our old address we had an apartment on the side with seperate tenants and it seems like weve been paying esb bills for the apartment as well

Was the account in your previous address registered under your own name, or the landlord's?

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement