Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Mic Nights, Acoustic Sessions, Pubs & Venues for good music

Options
  • 05-03-2012 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can help me out.

I am in the process of booking my Irish Tour and Im wondering if anyone knows of any open mic nights, acoustic sessions or pubs/venues that would be good to play in. I have a few places booked already but its hard to find info on places outside my own area.

To give you an idea of what Im doing Im a singer/songwriter and play my own songs as well as covers.

I would appreciate if anyone knows any places anywhere in Ireland at all as I plan to travel the whole country for the tour :-)

Thanks guys :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Lots of Pubs around the place down the country, Clare & Kerry especially will let you play and have lots of open mics and that. Cahersiveen in Kerry have a few pubs that do it every week, switch pubs each time. There is a hotel in Waterville in Kerry which does the open mics. Mountshannon in Clare is good. Keanes bar are up for it. Not many people there but it is a great vibe, great craic always had, especially during summer when there is more people.

Advertisement