Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming PC Build for €400

Options
  • 05-03-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if it was possible to build a half decent gaming PC for €400-€500? I know I won't get a high performance machine but atm I am low on cash. Just once it is easily upgradable in the future, I don't mind running on low settings for a while :P I'm pretty new to the area so a lot of things are fairly confusing, especially processors!!! I have googled articles but they are all filled with technical jargon :( Can somebody please explain (in very simple terms please!) what makes a good processor? I would really appreciate if somebody could help me choosing the right components to get started on my First build. I'm not yet sure if I'll need a version of windows, I'm waiting for a friend to get back to me! also, can probably manage without keyboard, mouse & printer etc. Thanks for any help!

Comments

Advertisement