Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel case for baby wipes - anybody see any in shops

Options
  • 05-03-2012 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Im looking for the slim cases to put baby wipes in for day travel - instead of bringing the full packet in day bag i just want to carry enough for the day. Anybody see this case in any of the shops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I got this as a present when my son was born and without a doubt it was the best and most useful present we got. It's a changing mat with 3 zipped mesh pockets on the inside one of which has a plastic case for baby wipes.

https://www.babyaccessories.ie/product/sunshine_kids_fold_and_go_changing_mat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Zip lock freezer bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Just whenever you open a pack leave about 10 in it and set aside. Ready made travel pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Claire de Lune

You never have enough wipes with young babies :) Expect the unexpected!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Clever Clogs sell a skip hop one here

42fe633c34a89dd7d4dd72ae8aa12ad1.image.164x200.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They are often free with magazines.
    Lidl often sell a small packet of baby wipes too which are great for travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

Thanks Lola - that's the type Im looking for - but 10 euro is expensive for what it is - i was hoping that someone would tell me that they are sold as part of a wipes promotion - that is where i got the case but that was over 5 years ago on my first child.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

a year ago, i bought simply wipes in sam mccauly's chemist that came in a little box, i saw the same box in superquinn once as well. but i havent seen it since. i have been using the box since.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

I have a spare one MaxCharlie. A Huggies one- cream coloured and plain. PM me your address and I will send it on. Clear up some space for more clutter!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

MaxCharlie wrote: »
    Thanks Lola - that's the type Im looking for - but 10 euro is expensive for what it is - i was hoping that someone would tell me that they are sold as part of a wipes promotion - that is where i got the case but that was over 5 years ago on my first child.

I agree, it is quite expensive. I'm sure you could get a cheaper one on amazon or ebay. I only know of that one because a friend of mine has one for her handbag!
    wmpdd3 wrote: »
    a year ago, i bought simply wipes in sam mccauly's chemist that came in a little box, i saw the same box in superquinn once as well. but i havent seen it since. i have been using the box since.

I have had my eye out for a plastic wipe container for a good while now and haven't come across any at all :( I would want to get a few of the containers but not paying €30 for them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The moist toilet paper in tesco comes in a box and half a pack of huggies pure wipes will fit in it but the wipes are up one side a little bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Banana Tree in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre (also in Tallaght I think?) had one today, a little travel case for wipes. €2.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭alibride

Tesco wipes come with a cover - i bring them everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I'm bumping this up because I just saw a huggies travel case in Supervalu on Aston quay in Dublin for €1.69.

Advertisement