Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Postboxes

• 05-03-2012 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

Bit of a strange one, but does anyone know if there's a post box near the college?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Theres one outside centra on the top of rossa avenue and correct me if I'm wrong but im 98% sure there's one in the college, in the corridor where the canteen is, across from the theatre entrance against the pillar in the middle of the corridor beneath the stairs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Theres one outside centra on the top of rossa avenue and correct me if I'm wrong but im 98% sure there's one in the college, in the corridor where the canteen is, across from the theatre entrance against the pillar in the middle of the corridor beneath the stairs

Thanks for that I'll have a look for the one in the college tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

back in my day there always was. by the caretaker's office

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ClimberC

eth0 wrote: »
    back in my day there always was. by the caretaker's office

I think it is gone :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

ClimberC wrote: »
    I think it is gone :confused:
    Its across from the security/caretakers office, next to the small office at the entrance to the theatre , if your looking at that small office at the entrance to the theatre the post box is on the right hand side of that office, i only used it a few weeks ago myself.

• Advertisement

Its across from the security/caretakers office, next to the small office at the entrance to the theatre , if your looking at that small office at the entrance to the theatre the post box is on the right hand side of that office, i only used it a few weeks ago myself.

I have used it myself a few times, but as far as i know, its gone. either that or its been moved.

ClimberC wrote: »
    I have used it myself a few times, but as far as i know, its gone. either that or its been moved.
    I remember it used to be sort of under the stairs in the middle of the coridoor, last time i used it was to the side of the theatre office will have a look tuesday.

To the right of the bench, if you are facing towards the library? Thats where it WAS. That being said, i walk by there everyday in a daze so i could be wrong. I hope, for embarisment sake im not tho. So, for the sake of argument, im sticking by that it is gone :mad:

Remembered to have a look today. It was indeed moved........ about 3 meters to beside the offfice beside the stage thingy place :pac:

yup spotted it yesterday, if you reread my older posts its exactly where i said it was :D i rarely use it but its handy

• Advertisement

yup spotted it yesterday, if you reread my older posts its exactly where i said it was :D i rarely use it but its handy[/QUOTE

Rub it in some more, why dont ya?! :pac:

Advertisement