Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy rainbow roses in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 big snake

dillo2k10 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone know of any florists in Dublin that sell Rainbow roses?

If you dont know what a rainbow rose is then
    --> http://thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/a-bunch-of-rainbow-roses-for-sale-by-Gertrud-K.jpg

Did u find anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

big snake wrote: »
    dillo2k10 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone know of any florists in Dublin that sell Rainbow roses?

If you dont know what a rainbow rose is then
    --> http://thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/a-bunch-of-rainbow-roses-for-sale-by-Gertrud-K.jpg

Did u find anywhere?

No I never got them. I called a few florists and I remember one of them told me that she could get them but it might take a few weeks.

I don't remember which florist it was though.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭gmf1024

I think Mad Flowers in Dublin do them but you have to give a week's notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Ambp

Let me know if you find them, they'd be great for Pride! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Stupid question-Are they painted/dyed? Or do they grow like that?

• Advertisement

I think it's dye in the water like blue roses, read up about em a while ago but can't recall; stick it into google, I know that's what I did months ago.

When I first discovered them I was still engaged, and I was thinking "How could I possibly pull this off? What colour dress will I need to wear?" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Sorry for the bump.

My girlfriend loves these it's her birthday on Friday is their anywhere that you can just walk in and get them and not have to order them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 big snake

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Sorry for the bump.

My girlfriend loves these it's her birthday on Friday is their anywhere that you can just walk in and get them and not have to order them?

I got them in the square tallaght. On the lowest floor, the florists facing Dealz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Sorry for the bump.

Appassionata Flowers by St George's Arcade

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

The Florist in Charlestown SC has them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I read they divide up the stem and put each bit in a different colour water (dyed). Apparently they don't last as long because of this.

You could try making your own with white roses? Might be worth a shot if ready made ones are pricey or hard to get. A bit of food colouring would cost very little.

Advertisement