Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk Dialling - Ever Done It?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

connundrum wrote: »
    Called my brother at 2am After a Dublin game to tell him a brilliant story I remembered from our youth. Then I passed the phone around to everyone in the pub to say hi.

He lives in Cape Town.

€98.23 well spent.

/cries

Did Simular.

Decided after 3/4 too many to call my mate in korea who's mad into American football, Just after the superbowl

From Florida.

108 euro call :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,197 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

A few weeks after I moved away, I went to a concert and got really drunk. I decided I'd tell my best friend how much I missed him and how much how I loved him.

So I write out the text and send it off to my friend, who has a very common name. He didn't reply so I was wondering if it'd delivered. I went into sent messages and checked. There I saw that the message hadn't delivered but I had also sent it to the wrong number.

Instead, I'd sent it to my new, gay flatmate who has a near-identical name. :o

It was very awkward having to explain that situation, my flatmate thought it was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Horchata

My brother left a voicemail for his mate the other night saying how drunk and high he was. Five mins of telling this friend how he was pissed/tripping etc... hang up the phone and realise he had actually called our dad!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lainey_ie

remember years ago drunk texting with a few mates...basically picking random numbers and sending them texts waiting to see if anyone would text back...thank god no one did:)

we did have some craic tho writing them only to cringe the next day looking back at them:)

Advertisement