Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any good pranks call stories to share?

• 06-03-2012 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever made a prank call on the local chipper or a friend and ended up unexpectadly

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Anyone ever made a prank call on the local chipper or a friend and ended up unexpectadly

Unexpectedly the whole thing?

and ended up unexpectedly what?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Starla_o0 wrote: »

Naked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Starla_o0 wrote: »

Unusual is what i was trying to say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Unusual is what i was trying to say
    You're doing it wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I have the confusion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

El Weirdo wrote: »
    You're doing it wrong.

I wasn't expercting that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Hesistant? Deep Fried? Spit Roasted? Dead?

The suspense is killing me... a modern day Hitchcock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

I called the local chiper for a prank once and I fell around the pace laughing when I asked for 6 chips and a burger but never went to collect it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Ordered chinese food and japanese food at the same time and waited. when the deliveries arrived at the same time it started a gang war.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

One day we pranked this guy. we pranked him good.

RichieC wrote: »
    Ordered chinese food and japanese food at the same time and waited. when the deliveries arrived at the same time it started a gang war.

1, 2 ,3, 4, I predict a gang war, 5,6, 7, 8.. that will be 10.50 mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

One time i pranked a construction company to blow up my school btw im an 8yo girl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

When i was 12 a friend rang up the local radio station and put a request in for himself and a girl he liked (who usually couldnt get away quick enough).. Was funny doing it and hearing it read out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    When i was 12 a friend rang up the local radio station and put a request in for himself and a girl he liked (who usually couldnt get away quick enough).. Was funny doing it and hearing it read out
    So your friend pranked himself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

El Weirdo wrote: »
    So your friend pranked himself?

peer pressure played a big part but yeah he placed the request (not sure who dialled)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Years ago, my lovely brother used to take turns ringing different neighbours just before the Late Late Show quiz winner was announced each week. He'd ring them up and ask if they could stand by for a call from Gaybo as they had won the car or holiday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

son, i am dissapoint

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Years ago, my lovely brother used to take turns ringing different neighbours just before the Late Late Show quiz winner was announced each week. He'd ring them up and ask if they could stand by for a call from Gaybo as they had won the car or holiday :D

Genius :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    peer pressure played a big part but yeah he placed the request (not sure who dialled)

Can you find out? Now, I mean. Ring him and ask. Wow, that's sounds like an amazing prank. You should put it on a CD or something.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I once did one. It smacked of the bang of yours in that I didn't tell anyone either. But just asked if anyone else had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

i put an open can of tuna in my friend's tent at electric picnic while he was asleep .... rubbed the tuna juice on his nose and fingers.... then told him he shagged a fat ugly minger that was in a tent about 30 yards away..... had all the gang in on the wind up... we had him convinced for the day that he shagged that fat minger... he kept giving her strange looks lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

My mate left an open can of tuna on another mates lightshade . Its probably still there.
    He also got a massive pair of boxershorts from his das room and brought them around to my mates house and asked to use the toilet. He then snuck into the other das bedroom on his journey to the bathroom and put the boxers in his bed.
    I only wish I could have been there when he found these huge man jocks in his marital bed. Hilarity ensues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

A few of us used to bring out our sky remote controls and start changing peoples channels through their window. They used to look totally confused and oh how we laughed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

When we were younger, we used knock on the neighbours door......and then run away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

i put an open can of tuna in my friend's tent at electric picnic while he was asleep .... rubbed the tuna juice on his nose and fingers.... then told him he shagged a fat ugly minger that was in a tent about 30 yards away..... had all the gang in on the wind up... we had him convinced for the day that he shagged that fat minger... he kept giving her strange looks lol

Did you tell him that he had pranked her too?

SeaFields wrote: »
    A few of us used to bring out our sky remote controls and start changing peoples channels through their window. They used to look totally confused and oh how we laughed :)

my brother does that in pubs when the match is on.... he keeps flicking it over to ocean finance tv :P

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Did you tell him that he had pranked her too?

we only told him about the windup the next day when we were sitting in the tent waiting for the rain to stop.

we didn't see the fat minger the next day.... she must have moved her tent to another camp site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

In school we used to squash up a mars bar into a pair of boxer shorts and leave them in someones coat pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

1. Make a digital camera video of your toilet.
    2. Have a party
    3. Wait for the hot girl to go tinkle
    4. Turn on dvd of aforementioned video.
    5. Gather round tv/laptop
    6. Wait for her to walk in and find everybody gawking at the 'live bathroom cam.'
    7. Hilarity should ensue.

In school we used to squash up a mars bar into a pair of boxer shorts and leave them in someones coat pocket

we used to put a tiny dot of tomato ketchup on the female teacher's chair when ever they wore white trousers or a white skirt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

Text some random number pretending to be CatFacts subscription service.
    Hilarity ensues as shown.

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/1/25/22/enhanced-buzz-27979-1327549412-4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

Prank calls?

That's a paddlin

Advertisement