Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have to get my Mac updated

Options
  • 06-03-2012 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi there,

My Mac wont update from 10.6 unfort, so was on to apple and they say I have to give it to an apple service provider to help me get it up to date.

He gave me a list of places in Dublin to bring it to but which one would you recommend for me??

Cheers

Screenshot2012-03-06at004709.png

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Very few people here have a fondness for macs :pac: You are better off asking in the mac forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=108

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Unless your processor is a minimum of a Core 2 Duo you can't update to 10.7.x. What is it? Do "About This Mac" under the Apple Menu for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

mathepac wrote: »
    Unless your processor is a minimum of a Core 2 Duo you can't update to 10.7.x. What is it? Do "About This Mac" under the Apple Menu for more info.

Will check when home, As far as I know, when I was talking to the Apply man, he said it should work.

Advertisement