Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

harrington and richardson excell auto

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Yzf R6

I think one of the lads has a camo one for sale in the for sale/wanted section,you could ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mike91

thanks do you know how far back or anything?

Can't remember the name I think it's the same,he was looking for sale or swap for o/u shotgun,saw it today so not too far back.

Just looked again his user name is clarkytrd and the gun is Kral 12g semi auto so may not be the same but looks similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Ghost.

I was looking at one in the local dealers. They look like a decent gun for the money. Only time will tell.
    And they seem to get nothing but good reviews.
    If you arent a brand snob they might be worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JohnMc93

Hi Mike a brother of mine has one and it seems like a good gun it shoots well, but mind you he is a bad shot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shotgun_TEXAS

Well I shot more rabbits as a very young teen with a single barrel hammer action Harrington and Richardson at mad ranges!
    Thinking of buying a s/b dont know the make but has a rib but stamped on the action is such and such made in ITALY for such and such hardware in dublin only because its so nice if anyone can name it ill know by friday cos ill be back lol.
    sorry for raving but it cant be a bad gun mate surprised there still making them especially in s/a. but if i couldnt get my hands on a beretta id buy a baikail s/a but then, I havent seen a H & R s/a. best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXHUNTER1

Well I shot more rabbits as a very young teen with a single barrel hammer action Harrington and Richardson at mad ranges!
    Thinking of buying a s/b dont know the make but has a rib but stamped on the action is such and such made in ITALY for such and such hardware in dublin only because its so nice if anyone can name it ill know by friday cos ill be back lol.
    sorry for raving but it cant be a bad gun mate surprised there still making them especially in s/a. but if i couldnt get my hands on a beretta id buy a baikail s/a but then, I havent seen a H & R s/a. best of luck.

I would say the gun you are talking about is made for Jaymac in Dublin.
    Does is fold in half?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shotgun_TEXAS

FOXHUNTER1 wrote: »
    I would say the gun you are talking about is made for Jaymac in Dublin.
    Does is fold in half?

THATS HER thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mike91

JohnMc93 wrote: »
    Hi Mike a brother of mine has one and it seems like a good gun it shoots well, but mind you he is a bad shot :D

hahahaha f*** off john

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

mike91 wrote: »
    has anyone came across these new england shotguns or have one or any opinions on them??? here is a link to the gun http://www.hr1871.com/Firearms/Shotguns/excell.asp

Two of my mates have this semi auto, great shotgun and even better value for money. Will cycle light clay loads too.
    Local gun dealer can't keep this model shotgun in stock, selling like hot cakes :D

Advertisement