Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't understand bill since i applied for discount

Options
  • 06-03-2012 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

i applied for discount in March 2011 and since then I cannot understand my bills, between bill reversals, exgratia payments which do not tell what period they are for, adjustments rebates, which again you cannot see the details of, payments which do not add up to what is owed in the chronogical order of bills printed

the first 3 months were all of similar usage be they estimated or actual readings and yet the Ex Gratia payments went from E26 to E14 to E16 and now I am only getting 6% discount instead of the 14% I signed up for

and yes I did calculate it correctly as total value of units less free allowance units x 6% which equates to the discount which was applied and is way off the 14% I am due

SORT THIS PLEASE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi hairyairyfairy,

I would need you to PM me the following details so I can look into this for you:
    • Your full name, address and account number
    • Your contact number and date of birth for account security
    On a general note, customers who signed up on our Supersaver price plans with 14% off, receive 8% of those discounts in the form of a lower unit rate. The remaining 6% are behavioural discounts (for paying by direct debit and availing of online billing), and are shown beneath the total units used.

Apologies for the confusion caused - with FEA customers, the situation is slightly different, as the discounts had to be manually applied due to a technical problem. When you send on your details I can go through it with you.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks hairyairyfairy, having a look at that for you now.

Advertisement