Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City College

• 06-03-2012 2:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

I have a friend who's interested in the Higher Diploma in Tourism in Limerick City College and she asked me if I knew about the place. I don't though, can anyone tell me how good it is? Any details at all would be helpful!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Ooh, this doesn't bode well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Griffith College Limerick have a 2 year HND in Hospitality Management accredited by BETEC. The staff teaching the course are excellent.

Also look at Limerick College of Further Education www.lcfe.ie They have a number of Travel and Tourism courses and are a VEC college. The quality of teaching in LCFE is also excellent.

And around the corner from both Griffith and LCFE is Central College, Limerick who also have a course in this area http://www.centralcollegelimerick.com/index.php?pagetag=courses&ID=1001

All of the above colleges are well established and are bonded. They have excellent teaching staff. All have a very good mix of Irish and Foreign students.

Advertisement