Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

easi singles voucher

• 06-03-2012 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I got a few vouchers from easisingles for €3 each they are valid till the end of march, question is, if i scanned them and put them on here would other people be able to print and use?, i got 3 of them and they all have the same barcode so i'm guessing they would work,
    but 1, i don't know for sure if they would work
    and 2, am i allowed to do this (scan) on here?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

depends where you got them and if they have your name on them, if your name is on them you can't post them. if they are only for you again you can't, if you got them and they are all the same like from a sticker on the front of easi singles stick them up and we can try. ;)

oh and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭JADMIX

daytob wrote: »
    depends where you got them and if they have your name on them, if your name is on them you can't post them. if they are only for you again you can't, if you got them and they are all the same like from a sticker on the front of easi singles stick them up and we can try. ;)

oh and thanks

My name is not on them, they were sent to me by easisingles because of a faulty product, but I wouldn't say they were specifically made and printed just for me, obviously they have loads of them for similar situations, I just didn't want to break any board rules by posting, thanks.

JADMIX wrote: »
    I got a few vouchers from easisingles for €3 each they are valid till the end of march, question is, if i scanned them and put them on here would other people be able to print and use?, i got 3 of them and they all have the same barcode so i'm guessing they would work,
    but 1, i don't know for sure if they would work
    and 2, am i allowed to do this (scan) on here?
    Thanks.
    In the Terms and Conditions on the voucher what does it say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭CH3OH

As someone who likes a bargain and has used a fair few coupons, please do not scan the coupons you received.
    They were given to you for a specific reason and should not be copied.

We really don't need another K*****n episode .

Just buy some cheese

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

If you want cheap easy singles just head to coppers...

• Advertisement
Advertisement