If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" or 34" TV Quote

Options
  • 06-03-2012 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi Guy's

Last year I purchased the excellent Phillips 40"-PFL-9705 from your goodselves. One of the best features is the WIFI media connect allowing me to stream from a PC etc. I now need a 32/34" TV. While I am price sensitive (arn't we all) I would definitely consider a TV with this feature. I know it is included in the higher end phillips. I was wondering what you have that could tempt me. It's not a deal breaker if the TV does not have it but I would then be leaning towards best value for money/ deals you may have on. I would also like a quote for 5yr guarantee and delivery to Co. Meath

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi A,

Thanks for getting in touch. That Philips screen really was something else.

I wouldn't have any 32" screens ATM with built in WiFi. But there is screens where you can buy a wireless adaptor or use an ethernet cable to connect.

Check out the LG 32 LV550T. It has all the bells and whistles and the picture quality is excellent. Been a very popular screen. Our current price on this is £439.95. We're also offering a free 5 year warranty on this screen. :)

http://www.froogle.richersounds.com/product/lcd-and-led-tv/lg/32lv550t/lg-32lv550

http://www.whathifi.com/review/32lv550t

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Thanks for the reply. I'd just like to clarify the it is fully compatible with Saorview and the delivery to Co. Meath.

While I'm at it is there any deal to be done if I was to order the Humax 500gb Freesat box with the above for delivery !!!.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

a clanger wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. I'd just like to clarify the it is fully compatible with Saorview and the delivery to Co. Meath.

While I'm at it is there any deal to be done if I was to order the Humax 500gb Freesat box with the above for delivery !!!.

Regards

Hi A,

Thanks for getting back to me. :)

It is indeed Saorview certified so it's ready to go.

I couldn't do anything on the prices of the products unfortunately.

I could offer you delivery for just £19.95 for both items. The free 5 year warranty is saving you £43.99. :)

So the total for the TV, Humax and delivery would be £682.85.

Can also chuck in some free mugs so ya can kick back and enjoy your new screen with a nice warm drink. ;)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Thanks Dave that all sounds good. The decision to buy will be made this weekend and it looks like I will take the whole package. Could you just quote for a wall mount for the LG as well when you get a moment and confirm you have everything in stock. Thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

a clanger wrote: »
    Thanks Dave that all sounds good. The decision to buy will be made this weekend and it looks like I will take the whole package. Could you just quote for a wall mount for the LG as well when you get a moment and confirm you have everything in stock. Thanks again

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Are you just thinking a flat to wall bracket? If so we could offer one for just £24.95. :)

At the moment I've got the TV, Humax and bracket in stock and ready to go. :)

Let me know if you've any other questions or if you'd like to go ahead.

Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.