Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinky

Options
  • 06-03-2012 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

So a guy walks into a bar with a really long face looking very dejected and sits at the bar and orders a drink.

A while later a woman walks in also looking very down, sits a couple stools over from him and orders a drink.

Eventually they start chatting and she asks him,"Why the long face?"

He says, "Well, my girlfriend just broke up with me..... She says I'm too kinky."

Her face lights up and she says, "Wow! That's an amazing coincidence!
    My boyfriend just left me and he said the same thing!"

So they keep talking and they get along quite well and she says,
    "Why don't we head over to my place and see what happens?"

So they end up at her place and she busts out the classic line:
    "I'm gonna go to my bedroom for a moment and slip into something more comfortable."

So she comes out of the bedroom holding a bullwhip, totally decked out in dominatrix gear.

Leather.Latex.Handcuffs hanging off her belt.The whole bit.

She cracks her whip in the air and makes a big, dramatic entrance.

The guy just looks her up and down and quickly grabs his coat and hat and starts heading for the door.

She says, "No, no, no, no! Wait! I thought you said you were into kinky stuff...?"

He says, "I am! I fooked your dog and sh1t in your handbag. I'm outta here!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement