Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle cover

Options
  • 06-03-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Looking for a kindle cover for a 4th generation kindle. Preferably with a light built in but would also be interested in any cover people would recommend without a light.

Was lookign on ebay and seems to be a good few that are reasonably priced compared to the ones on amazon, thought somebody might have one that's tried and tested that they can recommend! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭crustybread

I had a look around. On the web they are quite expensive. I picked up a nice one in store in Tesco ashbourne but I presume most tescos would have them. It was called "Tesco Finest cover" and cost €14.99. Great value and have not had a bother with it. Cheaper than a lot of the online alternatives (including the amazon own brand covers) and better looking in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

I had a look around. On the web they are quite expensive. I picked up a nice one in store in Tesco ashbourne but I presume most tescos would have them. It was called "Tesco Finest cover" and cost €14.99. Great value and have not had a bother with it. Cheaper than a lot of the online alternatives (including the amazon own brand covers) and better looking in my opinion

Cool thanks, yeah saw a lot of different ones on ebay, but its hard to know without reviews... that's the good thing about amazon is you can see reviews of products! The ones on amazon were fairly pricey I thought all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭ozmo

Cool thanks, yeah saw a lot of different ones on ebay, but its hard to know without reviews... that's the good thing about amazon is you can see reviews of products! The ones on amazon were fairly pricey I thought all right.

I got a silicon cover & plastic screen protector
    then also have wetsuit type of slieves - 1.50 each in dealz.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭embereve

I got a great cover for my Kindle on Mobileforfun. Really good prices and delivery about 4 quid. They have them for all the different types of kindles too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Is the aTesco one worth it for 15 quid? I found one on ebay for 5 gbp, must be faux leather though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement