Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Deal Company to use for a business.

Options
  • 06-03-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just a quick question. I tried searching on here with no luck.

Ive used one of the big ones before "Groupon" and sold a massive amount of deals but Groupon like to only pay when the customer redeems the voucher so its pointless using them again as I want the customers to use the vouchers but also feel that groupon's mark up is massive for un-redeemed vouchers, found them very messy to deal with too over the course of the year.

Does anyone know the next best & biggest company to use in Ireland who pay out on the amount sold and not just only on ones redeemed?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

I don't know how these guys work, but they've had huge responses to some of the deals.

www.boardsdeals.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Livingsocial pay you in full a couple of days after the deal closes on their site, also you can (if your offering is strong enough) agree a very competitive deal with them, we got 60% and 100% of any unused vouchers once we hit a certain per agreed target

Groupon are the worst to deal with by a mile.

Advertisement