Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wacken 2012

Options
  • 06-03-2012 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Anyone else here heading to Wacken this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

only if your paying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ThunderZtorm

I'm in a group of 8 people heading there myself. My second time at Wacken (1st time 2011).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

i am heading over with a friend…last time i went (2010) dublin airport and the flight to hamburg on wednesday seemed packed with metalheads on their way to wacken…

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

how do you deal with the masses? I can't stand the crowds. 20,000 guests festival is my limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ThunderZtorm

how do you deal with the masses? I can't stand the crowds. 20,000 guests festival is my limit.

You just enjoy it, really. The main stages at the headliners is the only time you really feel the masses anyway, otherwise people are spread out over all the stages and other areas.

EDIT: On a sidenote, Fibber's in Dublin just announced official Wacken Warm-Up party on July 21st.

• Advertisement
Advertisement