Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dabs.ie Courier

Options
  • 06-03-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

ive a white fractal design define R3 coming some of these days from dabs, what courier service do dabs use in ireland. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Surfn wrote: »
    ive a white fractal design define R3 coming some of these days from dabs, what courier service do dabs use in ireland. thanks

Dunno, but I have the same case and it's a peach.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

prospect wrote: »
    Dunno, but I have the same case and it's a peach.

Me Too! :D I put one of these into to make it really stand out, http://www.quietpc.com/ie-en-eur/products/120mmfans/ae-shark-120-devilred

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

glad to hear its a good case, i had a cm690ii advanced but i sold it in favour of the r3. min reason is hopefully for been quiet hopefully and at a later point might use it as a server

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Depends. If you had to pay for delivery (usually around €7.50) it'll usually come with UPS. If you got it free, it's usually Royal Mail / An Post.

Serephucus wrote: »
    Depends. If you had to pay for delivery (usually around €7.50) it'll usually come with UPS. If you got it free, it's usually Royal Mail / An Post.

no i didnt have to pay for delivery, delivery was free on it, yeh royal mail are used but im wondering when it gets to ireland which courier deals with it from there. you reckon it will be An Post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Got something delivered to me earlier in the week that was Royal Mail, and it was an An Post guy who handed it to me, so yeah. Only thing that makes sense really, otherwise Dabs would be loosing out every time they have to give free delivery.

Serephucus wrote: »
    Got something delivered to me earlier in the week that was Royal Mail, and it was an An Post guy who handed it to me, so yeah. Only thing that makes sense really, otherwise Dabs would be loosing out every time they have to give free delivery.
    thanks for that Serephucus, its supposed to be arrive this thursday so we shall see

Advertisement