Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to find workshop/work space?!

Options
  • 06-03-2012 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Sorry to bother you with another "where can I find..." thread, but I was hoping for some innovative suggestions on where I could find some space.

Basically I am looking to open a repairs based business. The location is not an issue, i.e. high street/retail type frontage is not required, as most of the work will be coming from contracts and shipped to/from my location.

I only need a small, secure space with a work bench and the usual bits and pieces.

Does anyone have any ideas on where the best way to look for something like this is - Daft isn't giving me much help.

Many Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Chevy RV

Where are you based ?

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Apologies, don't know how I left that out!

I am based in Dublin, and looking for space anywhere outside the city centre, ideally in-side or around the M50 belt would be ideal.

Basically, a very small industrial unit, or a small area of an industrial unit would be ideal.

Any help appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

ImDave wrote: »
    Apologies, don't know how I left that out!

I am based in Dublin, and looking for space anywhere outside the city centre, ideally in-side or around the M50 belt would be ideal.

Basically, a very small industrial unit, or a small area of an industrial unit would be ideal.

Any help appreciated :)
    Try the commercial section of daft.ie

Lots of stuff there - may be some to suit.

Advertisement