Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B near Brook Lodge

• 06-03-2012 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a B&B/hotel that is as close as possible to Brook Lodge.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Last time I was at a wedding in the Brook Lodge we stayed in the Lawless Hotel in Aughrim which is a short taxi drive away. Place was fine, breakfast was nice, we only really used it to crash out after the wedding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

There is one a stone's throw away. When you come out onto the main road, go left and up c. 400m. I couldn't find it on Google but I've passed a B&B there countless times.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 merc609

Its called macreddin rock b&b.. it is within walkin distance of brooklodge. (0402) 36369 and ask for margaret. She will look after you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Macreddin Rock B&B is practically at the gate and is family run- a great place to stay.

Advertisement