Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Martin guitar

Options
  • 06-03-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right thread but if not can someone please re-direct me.

A friend gave me a lend of his Martin Semi-Acoustic a couple of years ago when he left for America. He has asked me to sell it for him but is not sure of the model. I have looked all around the guitar and cannot find a serial number or anything. Can someone let me know if they are marked or how do I find out. I am pretty sure it is in the D series but not sure what model.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Strings.ie

ssbob wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right thread but if not can someone please re-direct me.

A friend gave me a lend of his Martin Semi-Acoustic a couple of years ago when he left for America. He has asked me to sell it for him but is not sure of the model. I have looked all around the guitar and cannot find a serial number or anything. Can someone let me know if they are marked or how do I find out. I am pretty sure it is in the D series but not sure what model.

Thanks,

Normally its on the label within the sound hole. Something like '000' or check within the sound hole where the neck joins the body, there might be a number there. Other wise post a pic of it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

Strings.ie wrote: »
    Normally its on the label within the sound hole. Something like '000' or check within the sound hole where the neck joins the body, there might be a number there. Other wise post a pic of it here.
    Thanks for that, got a serial number and a model "custom".

Advertisement