Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Dryer/Blaster

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

:) That was my thread lol!!It's honestly the best thing I ever got for him!! I use it ALL the time - if he's had a swim at the park/beace, after hydro and even if he's just a bit wet and mucky after the rain - it has him clean and dry in no time.

The seller I got mine from is still selling them - http://www.ebay.ie/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180585682302&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2833wt_1310. Slightly over your budget but you get a little hand trimmer and it's fedex shipping so comes in no time. Our hydro place has the same one which is why I went for the Aeolus one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Thanks guys for the links I never thought of buying dog grooming equipment on Ebay:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Thanks tk123

For some reason when I went to that persons shop it didn't show any of the model you linked to!! crazy ebay!

I think given the postage it almost hits the budget spot on and the feedback in the previous thread is really encouraging also. :)

It's honestly brilliant!! The last few weeks he's gotten all mucky in the park - the blaster blasts it all away and he's clean again in no time. Somebody asked me if I wash him everyday because he's always spotless but it's down to the blaster lol. We also used it when somebody spilled tea on the tv remote! :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

how long would it take with this dryer to dry a cocker spaniel completely ?

• Advertisement

Hmm i'm not sure - we know a few cockers and they all have different coats? I leave it a tiny bit damp so as not to dry out his skin and I'd say 20 mins would dry him after a bath - he's a retriever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

tk123 wrote: »

I am having real trouble with that seller at the moment as everything I bid on one of their items I get to top bidder until the last 30 seconds and then get automatically outbid by the bidder. :(

Also TK123 not sure why but the blaster linked to above doesn't seem to be for sale anymore.

So given the above has anybody got any other recommendations or any comments on the ones I have listed above?

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Sorry to drag up an old thread but anyone link me to where I can get a good dog dryer please budget is 150. Thanks

Advertisement