Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone write to land commission for maps?

• 06-03-2012 3:31pm
    Site Banned Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

hello folks,

there is a long standing territorial issue between a neighbiour an my father.
    Can I get the land maps anywhere? Land commission? County council?

Tks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭Red Sheds

Try the land registry see http://www.landregistry.ie/eng/. They should have maps and records of ownership of property.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sinewc

hi,
    had the same question over a folio number myself just last week.
    best job is to ring the land registry. 01 6707500. they can do a search on the registered owner even if you don't have a folio number. all i had was the name and address. also they sounded like they'll send it to just about anyone. they didn't seem to care how i was connected to the landowner or anything like that. they can send you the folio details for €5 or the folio details and the corresponding maps for €30. payable by laser.
    was pretty easy in the finish and i had them the following day in the post.

• Site Banned Posts: 518 ✭✭✭eamon11

thanks lads

Advertisement