Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Pass

Options
  • 06-03-2012 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Quick question. Does anyone know if you import a game from North America will the online pass be valid for an EU account?

I bought copies of MLB The Show on both the PS3 and Vita but the code ain't working.

Does this mean no online for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I wouldnt think so, I would say you have to re-purchase the pass tbh....

These are the things buying region free can be a killer on....

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Quick question. Does anyone know if you import a game from North America will the online pass be valid for an EU account?

I bought copies of MLB The Show on both the PS3 and Vita but the code ain't working.

Does this mean no online for me?

You can set up a US account and play online with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I presume then the trophies that i earn on a US account wouldn't show up on my PS3 ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

I presume then the trophies that i earn on a US account wouldn't show up on my PS3 ??

they will show up on your playstation if you have that account on it

they WONT show up on your irish psn account though, obviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Got it sorted. I used the pass on my US account and then when i signed into my normal one, it let's me play online. Happy days :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭r*oc

anyone know where i can get a free online code. just replaced my ps3 and i cant play fifa 13 on it as iv used pass on old ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

r*oc wrote: »
    anyone know where i can get a free online code. just replaced my ps3 and i cant play fifa 13 on it as iv used pass on old ps3

The pass is assigned to your account not the the actual console.

any idea how to get free fifa13 generator without any viruses/scams attached

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Jusy enter the code from the Fifa box into the new ps3. Alternatively when it asks for a code click psnstore and download it for free there.

Jusy enter the code from the Fifa box into the new ps3. Alternatively when it asks for a code click psnstore and download it for free there.
    doesnt work, not permitted to use fifa13 on 2 different consoles... also, cant download for free on psnstore, they want money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

doesnt work, not permitted to use fifa13 on 2 different consoles... also, cant download for free on psnstore, they want money

Yes you can.

You can't use it on 2 different accounts but you can you use it on more than 1 console, if you had it already then just sign in with that account.

Advertisement