Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Commentary in Fifa?

Options
  • 06-03-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭

Lads was just playing about there as Arsenal against Milan in an exhibition and the commentator mentioned it was a special occasion for Prince Boetang as it's his birthday! Googled his wiki and what do ye know it is his birthday :) found this to be a really good addition :) does it mention anyone elses as this is the first time i've heard it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Think it's done for some of the bigger players - people mentioned Rooney before too. Nice touch. Also they mention Bonfire night I believe.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Think it's done for some of the bigger players - people mentioned Rooney before too. Nice touch. Also they mention Bonfire night I believe.

That's great this has been the first time i've heard anything like it, although I do remember people saying that they did make reference to Bonfire night, nice touch :).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ha, that's class.

Maybe they shouldn't have done that and added some more of the opening lines to the games. We all know the game is not played on paper now feck off Alan Smith!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Yeah that's a nice addition.

I'd never heard them mentioning birthdays, but Alan Smith did wish me a merry Christmas when I popped in the game Xmas day!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Is there any way i could get spanish commentary?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

I also want this....

GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!

GOALOSO!!GOALOSO!!GOALOSO!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Thats been on it this while..Also taklin about ghosts and goblins or some malarkey at halloween.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Keano! wrote: »
    I also want this....

GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!

GOALOSO!!GOALOSO!!GOALOSO!!

:D

No. :(

Spanish wasnt included on the UK version of FIFA 12 (the one we have aswell). Only English, Dutch, French and one other one that isnt Spanish. They normally have more or release them as DLC but not for FIFA 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I've got it anyway las ?.
    Customise FIFA -> Game Settings -> Audio -> Commentary Language.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

im so sick of the commentaries at this stage
    the xmas ones etc are a nice touch i agree

nothing worse than being welcomed to the famous bernabau ground that they dreamed of as kids, with real madrid in their famous white strip

its real madrid versus real madrid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Brazilian style commentators! With the music when they score too!

Advertisement