If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price request

Options
  • 06-03-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

He y could you give me your best price on the Pioneer VSX-521 or something similar to go with the Jamo A 102 HCS 6 Home Cinema Speaker Kit.

Tnx,

Paul.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

Our current price on the Pioneer VSX 521 is £219.95.

This amp would run your speakers well, good choice. :)

Delivery to any where in NI would be £8.99 and any where in ROI would be £12.99 for next working day delivery.

We've got the Pioneer in stock and ready to go.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭funnyclub

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

Our current price on the Pioneer VSX 521 is £219.95.

This amp would run your speakers well, good choice. :)

Delivery to any where in NI would be £8.99 and any where in ROI would be £12.99 for next working day delivery.

We've got the Pioneer in stock and ready to go.

Chris

Tnx Chris would the Onkyo TX NR509 be better than this pioneer?

funnyclub wrote: »
    Tnx Chris would the Onkyo TX NR509 be better than this pioneer?

Hi again,

The Onkyo is a great amp too. The networking features are an excellent bonus, well worth the extra few quid. The internet radio option is brilliant.

If the network features catch you then I'd recommend the Onkyo. But if you just want a quality but straight forward amp then it's the Pioneer.

Chris

Hi again,

The Onkyo is a great amp too. The networking features are an excellent bonus, well worth the extra few quid. The internet radio option is brilliant.

If the network features catch you then I'd recommend the Onkyo. But if you just want a quality but straight forward amp then it's the Pioneer.

Chris

Tnx Chris what price can you do the Onkyo at?
    Sorry and lastly the SONY STRDH820 gets the nod over the pioneer on what hifi, in around the Onkyo budget which would you choose?

Tnx Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I can do the Onkyo for £249.95 + £12.99 delivery.

Between the two I'd go for the Onkyo. I use an Onkyo system myself and it's done me well for the past 3 years. The 509 is an excellent amp too, hard to beat for that kind of money. :)

I've got a 509 in stock and ready to go if you're interested.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Paul,

I can do the Onkyo for £249.95 + £12.99 delivery.

Between the two I'd go for the Onkyo. I use an Onkyo system myself and it's done me well for the past 3 years. The 509 is an excellent amp too, hard to beat for that kind of money. :)

I've got a 509 in stock and ready to go if you're interested.

Chris

Is that not 239.95 on the site? I can make payment today if so :)

Hi again,

I can offer the £239.95 price. The only issue is that our last one just sold this afternoon. :(

I could get you shipped across from our warehouse? Could hopefully have it with you for Friday/Monday latest if we get the order in today.

Let me know what you'd like to do. You can contact us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0044 333 900 0071 or if you'd like to PM me your number I can give you a shout. :)

Chris

Hi again,

I can offer the £239.95 price. The only issue is that our last one just sold this afternoon. :(

I could get you shipped across from our warehouse? Could hopefully have it with you for Friday/Monday latest if we get the order in today.

Let me know what you'd like to do. You can contact us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0044 333 900 0071 or if you'd like to PM me your number I can give you a shout. :)

Chris

When is the soonest you could have the Onyko in?

When is the soonest you could have the Onyko in?

Hi Funny,

Earliest I could get one in to the shop would be Friday next week. We are offering direct shipments from our warehouse directly to the customer. This may take around the same time period though.

If you'd like to PM me your details I could pop and order up on our system for you. Will then try and get you one sorted ASAP!

Chris

Hi Funny,

Earliest I could get one in to the shop would be Friday next week. We are offering direct shipments from our warehouse directly to the customer. This may take around the same time period though.

If you'd like to PM me your details I could pop and order up on our system for you. Will then try and get you one sorted ASAP!

Chris

I'll give ya a buzz tomorrow. That was me you rand back and left a message sorry I missed your call I was in the gym.

• Advertisement

Hi Paul,

Nice speaking to you. :)

Your order for the Pioneer is down and will leave us on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

Have a great weekend.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.