Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk to... noone!

Options
  • 06-03-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Just a thought on the whole "Talk To" section of boards. I notice a lot that these businesses very rarely even get back to people within a few days (Not all of them though) but certainly the majority of them.

Surely if they are going to provide a service which is backed by boards.ie then surely they should have some form of SLA which guarantees a response time?
    It's not that difficult to get notifications of new threads in your own forum...

Am I the only one who thinks that this forum section is more of a joke?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

backed by boards.ie? Don't they pay for it, like sponsorship?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

smash wrote: »
    backed by boards.ie? Don't they pay for it, like sponsorship?

Well it obviously reflects on boards.ie so i assume they back it somehow and dont just let anyone have a talk to section??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

It reflects solely on the companies, not boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

They do get back, though usually by pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

"Noone" or "no one" its always confused me, or do people just spell "no one" wrong all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    "Noone" or "no one" its always confused me, or do people just spell "no one" wrong all the time.

The only Noone I ever heard of was a person's surname. "No one" seems to be a pair of words no one can spell!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not sure why this thread was started here but if anyone has any concerns about forums on boards then Feedback is the place to post, not After Hours.
    And provide examples too thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement